Instructions for installing and upgrading the JSU app in Jira are shown below.
Before You Begin
- You must be a Jira administrator to carry out the instructions on this page.
- Browser requirements for the JSU app match the relevant Jira requirements. See the Jira Supported Browser page for the version of Jira that you are using.
Installing the JSU App
Installing JSU app is no different to installing any other Jira add-ons (see Managing add-ons in the Jira documentation).
To install the JSU app:
- Click the 'Jira Setting' link on the left bar and choose 'Apps'.
- Type 'JSU' in the search field and hit enter.
- The JSU app will appear. Click the button to install it. A confirmation message and the app details will display, if it is installed successfully.
- Be aware, that you need a license for JSU . You might choose an evaluation license for the first 30 days.
Uninstalling the JSU app (also needed for Downgrade)
See Un-Installation Guide .